There are a few things in this world that most people can agree on.
Milk and Cookies.
Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Macaroni and Cheese.
But there’s one that tops the chart. Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Without a doubt, this sweet pairing is a fan favorite and will win over your whole family. Here’s my simple and delicious take on the peanut butter pie.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
1 (8oz) pkg Cream Cheese
1 cup Milk
2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 (8oz) container Whipped Topping
1 graham cracker pie crust
1/2 cup Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
1) Mix all ingredients (except the peanut butter cups) in a large mixing bowl.
2) Stir in peanut butter cups.
3) Pour pie filling into prepared pie crust.
4) Freeze pie for 3-4 hours.
5) Serve and Enjoy! For extra flavor, you could add shaved chocolate curls or extra whipped topping before serving.